• Supervise project installation
• Carry out detailed design drawing (Construction & As Built Dwg)
• Plan and schedules work with reference to contractual schedules.
• Coordinate goods delivery with suppliers and client as required.
• Attend to all operational matters related to the daily running of the project.
• Liaise with customers concerning approval of plans and drawings, acceptance of work, progress of work, problem solving, etc.
• Attend site meeting and inspections, report regularly on progress and monitor schedule .
• Prepare monthly project report to the Project engineer
• Coordinate with customers to handover completed project with project document.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in resume to [email protected]
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experience in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability/ notice period
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate would be notified.
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred Male Only
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Motorcycle
Experience Level < 1 year | 1-3 years Minimum Education Required Cert. / Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or Engineering Design * Experience: 1 yr. (Fresh-grad encourage to apply) * Must willing to travel * Hand On skills will advantage Location Selangor Deadline 08 Feb 2019