1. Coordinating all the project schedules, resources, equipment, and information.
2. Make sure that clients’ needs are met as project evolve.
3. Preparation of Preliminary Estimates and cost plans.
4. Preparation of bills of quantities and other tender documents necessary.
5. Preparation of Tenders Reports and Contract Documents.
6. Valuation of works in progress.
7. Preparation of project final account.
8. Additional task given by management.
9. Prepare proposal and quotation to customer
10.Manage tender administration and oversee project works
11.Establish database for costs, materials and supply sources
12.Good writing and communicating in English
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport None
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Diploma/Degree in related field