* Able to communicate and write in English & Malay
* Good in computer skills (Microsoft Office-Word and Excel)
* Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team
* Have good attitude and willing to learn more
* Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent
Job Description :-
* To perform procurement functions
* To survey local and worldwide market price
* Process sourcing, price benchmark and effective negotiation, issuance of PO and delivery expedition
* Deal with clients and suppliers regarding RFQ.
* Support the project team through sourcing and securing reliable suppliers
* Continuous sourcing of alternative materials and supplies to achieve operational excellence and business continuity
* Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Management from time to time
* Responsible to collate all RFQ data and information necessary to prepare timely and accurate records for management review and decision making.
How to apply :-
Interested applicant please sent your complete Resume with photo to:
or contact 03- 4270 7633 for more information.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport None
Experience Level < 1 year Minimum Education Required Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent Location Selangor Deadline 09 Mar 2019