1) Personal driver for director and family members.
2) Take care the cleanliness of directors’ cars.
3) Standby basis to assist other ad hoc duties assigned by director or management.
4) Willing to work after office hours, weekends and public holidays.
5) Willing to travel outstation if required
– Prefer candidate who stay around Kuala Lumpur or close to K.L as the director stay in K.L town.
– Must be physically fit.
– Preferably non smoker
– Good manner, punctual and no criminal records.
Please send your latest resume to [email protected] or 012-2019701 (whatsapp)
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Motorcycle
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required SPM education level.
– Valid driving license (D and B2).
– Familiar with Klang Valley & Selangor areas.
– Good eyesight and driving skills
Location Kuala Lumpur