Familiarity with SEO concepts and a keen understanding of the digital customer journey funnel is a pre-requisite for this role. Excellent people skills and leadership is required as the Senior Editor will be responsible for leading a team of in-house writers and freelancers
What You’ll Do
* Create, edit and manage content across all digital and offline channels, e.g. web, blog, social media, mobile, print, direct marketing .
* Produce editorial content strategies designed to promote the core USP of Nasty Juice to its blog readers.
* Champion the production of compelling and quality content to strengthen Nasty Juice’ position as a thought leader in the Vape industry.
* Control schedules and enforce deadlines
* Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
* Diploma/Degree qualification with a Marketing/Masscom/Media
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with proficiency in Bahasa Melayu.
* Minimum of 1 years of experience in content creation/writing in a related industry
* Good working knowledge of content optimization in the context of enhancing SEO
* Experience in creating high quality content, ideally in the area of finance, eCommerce and lifestyle sector
*Skilled in Photoshop & Microsoft Office applications and with good digital working knowledge
* Ability to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications
* Excellent staff management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments with focused attention to detail and able to work under pressure
* Must be willing and able to accommodate flexible work schedule during critical business periods
*Willing to travel to Tampin, Negeri Sembilan.
* Good team player with strong interpersonal skills and business sense
* Self-starter, results-oriented, innovative and forward planning.
Send resume & portfolio to [email protected]
|Nationality Preferred||Malaysians Only|
|Gender Preferred||All Genders|
|Language Required||English | Bahasa Malaysia|
|Experience Level||< 1 year|
|Minimum Education Required||Diploma/Degree qualification with a Marketing/Mass Comm/Media |
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with proficiency in Bahasa Melayu.
Minimum of 1 years of experience
|Deadline||31 Jan 2018|