• Responsible for coordinating and supervision on daily operation of respective farm as accordance to Good Animal Husbandry Practice (GAHP)
• Responsible for supervise Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of respective farm after harvesting.
• Responsible for hygiene, safe work environment and chicken quality.
• Responsible for dealing with the Government bodies, such as Veterinary Department.
• Responsible to assist in utilization of supplements, feeds and day old chicks supply to ensure smooth cultivation process.
• Routine inspection of farm, store and related areas with regards to equipment & facilities.
• Maintain adequate parts and supplies inventory in order to meet production and budget goals.
• Perform regular inspections for preventative wear and tear replacement, as well as safety concerns.
• Any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior form time to time.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Car/Van
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Candidates must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Animal Science, Husbandry Science, Agriculture, Veterinary and equivalents
Location Negeri Sembilan
Deadline 30 Apr 2018