Restaurant assistant manager / supervisor
Company Description: Dave’s Deli is a Halal self service restaurant which focuses on serving delicious home style western meals at exceptional value. We are not a fast food restaurant but a restaurant that serves food fast. As one of the pioneers of home style deli food in Malaysia since 1989, we pride ourselves in serving one of a kind meal with great customer service, thus our work ethic mission being â€˜To Serve With Pride & Excellence’. Dave’s Deli is proudly a Malaysian discovery.
We are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who want to be part of a winning team.
Hours: Full time (9 hours per day, 6 days per week)
Salary: RM1700 and above
Place of work: Sunway Carnival, Penang
1. To assist the restaurant manager in ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant’s operations.
2. To act as second-in-command and assist the restaurant manager to provide direction, training and general development of local and foreign restaurant crew staff.
3. To maintain good customer service, product quality and staff productivity.
4. To manage shift operations which will include handling customer complaints, purchasing, inventory control, customer service, maintaining restaurant cleanliness and any other duties detailed by the restaurant manager.
5. Ensure restaurant operations are running according to company regulations and standard operating procedures.
1. Candidates must possess at least a SPM certificate.
2. 1-3 years and above relevant working experience in the food and beverage industry.
3. Age between 20 to 40 years old.
4. Proficient in English/Bahasa Melayu with the ability to communicate at all levels.
5. Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
6. Able to work with foreign labour.
7. Self motivated and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
1. Competitive basic salary
2. Annual bonus and annual leave
3. EPF & Socso
4. Staff meals allowances
5. Excellent career prospects
You may email/whatapps your resume to us stating your contact number,
current and expected salary to:
Email: [email protected] or Whatapps: Mr.Choo 0164352641/Ms.Rachel 0124513775
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Motorcycle
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Candidates must possess at least a SPM certificate
Deadline 07 Jan 2018