– Assist kitchen manager in kitchen department.
– Lead, motivate and supervise the kitchen crew.
– Maintain high level of food quality and production with the aim of exceeding dinners’ expectation.
– Maintain and improve the kitchen standards and staff training programs.
– Ensures proper scheduling of staff in accordance to the expected workload.
– Ensures proper handling of equipment, prevents loss and damage to assets and goods.
– Need to support Ad Hoc task for time to time.
– At least Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in the field of Culinary Arts, Food Management, Food Science, Food Management, Food Technology or other relevant courses.
– Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills are required.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
– At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
– Only Malaysian Citizens and PR need to apply.
– You will be provided with uniforms, meals, incentives and allowances.
– Medical chit/card at panel clinic for medical purpose.
We are seeking young, energetic, motivated and youthful candidates to join our team.
Must have the right attitude, know how to have fun and understand the importance of customer service.
If you like to have fun and are passionate about giving excellent customer service – this job is for you!
Salary Range: RM2000 – RM2500
*If you are interested, please contact us via whatsapp/call/message on 012-2914110 or email your resume at [email protected]
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Motorcycle
Experience Level < 1 year | 1-3 years | 3-5 years Minimum Education Required spm Location Putrajaya