– Resolve customer complaints regarding food quality and service.
– Monitor staff’s attendance, leave, attitude and performance.
– Involve in interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing staff.
– Monitor inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and cafe requirement.
– Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
– Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
– Purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
– Comply with all health and safety regulations.
– Report to management regarding sales results and productivity.
– Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
– Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
– Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
– At least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in the field of Culinary Arts, Food Management, Food Science, Food Management, Food Technology or other relevant courses.
– Excellent Writing and Communication skills in English.
– Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills are required.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
– At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
– Only Malaysian Citizens and PR need to apply.
We are expanding to:
– IOI City Mall, Putrajaya/Cyberjaya
– 1 Utama, Bandar Utama
– Berjaya Times Square, KL
– Sky Avenue, Genting Highlands
– MyTOWN, Cheras,
– Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang
– SOGO, KL
– KLIA2, Sepang
– AEON Mall Kota Bharu
– Mahkota Parade
– Midvalley Megamall
– You will be provided with uniforms, meals, incentives, allowances, and overtime time claim.
– Medical chit/card at panel clinic for medical purpose.
– Hospitalization & Surgical insurance for medical purpose.
*If you are interested, please contact us via whatsapp/call/message on 012-2914110 or email your resume at [email protected]
Salary Range : RM2500 – RM3000
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Motorcycle
Experience Level < 1 year | 1-3 years | 3-5 years Minimum Education Required spm Location Putrajaya