1. To manage, supervise and monitor maintenance and administration staff.
2. Co-ordination of common area rectification works.
3. Ensure timely renewal of license, permits and service contracts & etc.
4. Maintain good rapport with owners/residences.
5. To attend all correspondence related matters such as response to owner letters, email and issuance of notices & etc.
6. Verify all sub-contractor time-sheet and necessary documents.
7. Ensure of preventive maintenance schedule for all M&E installations, CCTV system, card access system, etc in a place.
8. To ensure that owners/residents adhere to the House Rules.
9. Any ad-hoc assignment/task given by superior from time to time.
1. At least 2 year working experience in Property Management.
2. Computer literate in Microsoft Words and Excel.
3. Immediate vacancy available.
4. Work Location : Batu 9 Cheras
EMAIL CV TO [email protected] with Title ‘Building Manager”
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English
Own Transport Car/Van
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/graduate Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma