Responsible to operate and maintain machines (laser cut, bending, CNC, and equipment such as grinder, disc cutter, bandsaw) at the assigned work area to ensure that production job orders are completed on schedule.
Duties and responsibilities will depend on assigned area which may include all of the following:
– Responsible to operate (setting up, operate, monitor) and maintain (clean and recalibrate) machines (laser cut, bending, or CNC).
– Operate equipment such as grinder, disc cutter, bandsaw at the assigned work area.
– Also required to support other production activities like moving and loading of raw material for use at the machines.
– Perform simple QC check of parts completed at each work area.
– Assist with packing of completed parts for delivery to clients.
– Able and willing to work long hours or on shift if required.
– Able to carry/lift heavy metal parts.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport None
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Minimum SPM/Certificate/STPM/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Manufacturing)
Minimum 2 years experience; those with no experience training will be provided.
Must be able to read, write and count
Location Kuala Lumpur
Deadline 04 Nov 2018