Direct contact to En.Amirul : 01136432730
– Working accordingly following company SOP.
– Preparing starter, snack, burgers and main course.
– Disassembling, cleaning and reassembling kitchen equipment.
– Operating slicer machine, combi oven, vacuum pack machine. (will be teach to those who new)
– Identifying needs and requesting tool and equipment repairs.
– Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
– Monitoring product use throughout serving period to prevent over production or early depletion.
– Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
– Be able to work by following order and under pressure.
– Have an interest to learn anything new.
– Be able to working for extended hour. (based on operation situation)
– Have a good attitude in attendance, communication and work ethic.
|Nationality Preferred||All Nationalities|
|Gender Preferred||All Genders|
|Language Required||English | Bahasa Malaysia|
|Experience Level||< 1 year|
|Minimum Education Required||SPM graduate are acceptable. |
-Diplomas in food industries (recommend)
-Got an experience in food industries 3 month an above.
* CV need to be attach for application
|Deadline||31 Jul 2018|