• To assist day to day operation of nursing home.
• Ensure medical equipment are in good conditions, medical supplies are available to administer
1st aid and emergency cases.
• Responsible for the safe, accurate administration of medication and treatments provided to
residents, while maintaining complete and accurate applicable documentation.
• Assist patient activities daily living(ADL)
• Provide patient with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed
• Assist in taking patient’s body temperature and all vital sign. To keep record of all the
procedure of the patient neatly
• Answer patient’s call signals
|Nationality Preferred||Malaysians Only|
|Gender Preferred||All Genders|
|Language Required||English | Bahasa Malaysia | Mandarin/Cantonese|
|Minimum Education Required||Requirements |
– Candidate possess at least a Diploma in Nursing
– Registered licensed with the Malaysia Nursing Board (for Nursing)
|Deadline||28 Feb 2018|