• Responsible for planning, supervision and coordination of construction works.
• Monitoring of construction progress.
• Responsible for quality and workmanship control.
• Ensure construction works are compliance with ISO documentation procedures.
• Update and submit site progress for stage billing purposes.
• Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
• Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering/Architecture/Urban Studies or equivalent.
• At least 1 years of experience in supervising construction project and site problem solving.
• Experience in building and infra works.
• Experience in construction of high-rise building would be an added advantage.
• Able to read and understand construction drawings.
• Possess good coordination and communication skills.
• Computer literate.
Send us your resume to [email protected]
|Nationality Preferred||Malaysians Only|
|Gender Preferred||All Genders|
|Language Required||English | Bahasa Malaysia|
|Experience Level||1-3 years|
|Minimum Education Required||Diploma|
|Deadline||25 Feb 2018|