Your job role includes:
– Assisting in implementation of marketing;
– Day-to-day sales administrative tasks;
– Assisting in conducting market research;
– Free to give new ideas to the management and the sales team;
– Initiate improvement plans and feedback for sales projects monthly.
We are looking for new talent!
You’re a great listener and a natural collaborator. You enjoy interacting with people and build lasting relationships and in fact you thrive on it. You have a knack for finding creative solutions to everyday challenges. Join us and apply your exceptional people skills to shape the sales experience at Premier Consortium.
As a Junior Sales & Marketing Executive, we want you to be:
• A team player;
• Passionate about people and caring for their needs and;
• Able to come up with fresh and innovative ideas.
We would prefer if you have the communication and negotiation skills necessary for the job but it is more important that you are someone who is enthusiastic about growing personally with the company and more importantly, a people person.
This job is critical! You are important to us!
The Junior Sales & Marketing Executive would work closely with the management team and the directors. This key role involves implementation of marketing strategies and enhancing sales and thereafter to initiate post sales & marketing improvement measures and actions.
The serious bit. Your job role includes:
• Assisting in implementation of marketing;
• Day-to-day sales administrative tasks;
• Assisting in conducting market research;
• Free to give new ideas to the management and the sales team;
• Initiate improvement plans and feedback for sales projects monthly.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you. Should you qualify for the job, we would schedule an interview with you. Keep a lookout in your inboxes and your mobiles!
You will be tasked at our sales gallery (Residensi KLIA Sales Gallery) at Nilai.
Thank you for viewing and for applying.
Why join us?
Despite our established track record, we act as a start-up, continuously incorporating new ideas into the firm with little to no red-tape (except the necessary ones).
If you join us, you would be:
• Working with a small and intimate group of people. You would be able to name everyone in the office from the tea-lady to the directors.
• Learning and be involved in other areas of property development and construction.
• Taking control of the project from inception.
• Working hand-in-hand with the management team to report to the directors.
• Growing & learning with the company. You would develop your personal abilities and your career with the organisation!
Premier Consortium Sdn Bhd
Incorporated in 2004, Premier Consortium Sdn Bhd’s core business activity is property development and turn-key design and construction.
Currently, the company’s development projects are in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Pahang and Negeri Sembilan with properties ranging from landed and strata high rise residential to commercial development.
Premier Consortium Sdn Bhd has been growing steadily and has developed a strong reputation as a boutique lifestyle developer with the successful completion of 3 phases of Aman Heights Resort Condominium in Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
Our ultimate objective is to go beyond just the structures that we build. We are committed to deliver exceptional value properties to our customers and well-designed building concepts that ultimately contribute to a better living community.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport None
Experience Level Any
Minimum Education Required Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
– Fresh graduates welcome to apply;
– English and Bahasa Melayu essential, Chinese optional
Location Negeri Sembilan
Deadline 12 Feb 2018