� To verify technical drawings and documentation.
� Involve in tendering documentation.
� To liaise with consultant & sub-con.
� To manage the overall installation including testing & commissioning.
• At least 2 years working experience in related field. • Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia verbal and written & good
• Pro-active, result oriented and able to interact with all levels, especially senior levels and professionals.
•Able to work independently and lead the supervision team
• Willing to work 5½ days a week.
• Willing to travel outstation
Interested applicants are requested to submit written applications / email /
fax stating personal particulars, full details of qualifications with copies
of academic certificates, working experience, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to: email@example.com / fax no. 0358805501
|Nationality Preferred||Malaysians Only|
|Gender Preferred||Male Only|
|Language Required||English | Bahasa Malaysia|
|Experience Level||1-3 years|
|Minimum Education Required||Diploma / Degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering|
|Deadline||31 Mar 2018|