2. Learn, absorb, practice, and share with teachers the spirit and content of the TLCP.
3. In charge of class of 4 to 6 years old children.
4. Communicate with the student’s parent/guardian.
5. Keeping the classroom always clean, orderly, neat, and tidy.
6. Preparing teaching aids before class
7. Monitor student’s attendance.
8. Reception of the students, and sending the students to the gate up to parent’s car, greet the parents appropriately in Islamic manner. Ensure students are safely in parent’s car before departure.
9. Prepare weekly Lesson Plan as a preparation what to teach in class, according to LC approach.
10. Prepare children’s study progress report (reading records) every day.
11. Ensure the safety and well-being of her students while at the kindergarten premise during the kindergarten session (in class room, toilet, or outside compound).
12. Ensure payment of school fees
13. In charge of after school program & daycare
14. Reporting to Principal.
Interview session will be conducted soon.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
(only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview!)
Vacancies available at our centers in Little Caliphs Cyberjaya. Immediate hiring starts July/August 2018!
|Nationality Preferred||All Nationalities|
|Gender Preferred||Female Only|
|Language Required||English | Bahasa Malaysia|
|Experience Level||< 1 year | 1-3 years|
|Minimum Education Required||Diploma/Degree Holders/Hafizah of any field are welcome to apply |
– Able to communicate in English & Bahasa Malaysia
|Deadline||31 Aug 2018|