– Prepare, set-up and dismantle every events
– Update and monitor stock level
– Proven creativity and problem-solving skills within the events industry
– Responsible to ensure goods are purchased according to required specification
– Provide oppurtunities for career advancement within the company
– Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
– can start immediately
– Able to work on weekend.
– Able to work 6 days / week
– Able to work at Damansara Perdana .
-Education : High school or equivalent
-Fluent in Bahasa and English
-Skills : Creative, Problem Solver, Innovative
-Possess own transportation
-Willing to work under time pressure
-Organized and able to perform multi-tasking.
-Willing to work overtime
|Nationality Preferred||Malaysians Only|
|Gender Preferred||All Genders|
|Language Required||English | Bahasa Malaysia|
|Experience Level||< 1 year|
|Minimum Education Required||SPM, Diploma|
|Deadline||07 Jul 2018|