In line with our expansion program, we are seeking for energetic, dynamic and result-oriented individuals to join us for the position of Credit Recovery Officer. We offer a competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities to successful candidates. (20 vacancies)
1. To call and follow up with customers on their outstanding payments.
2. To negotiate favourable payment arrangements for settlement of outstanding debts.
3. To assist customers with any existing disputes to enable them to make full settlements.
4. To be able to analyse accounts logically.
5. Other ad hoc tasks/functions .
1. Candidate must possess at least an SPM qualification.
2. Computer literate.
3. Possess good communication and negotiation skills in Bahasa Malaysia and/or English. (Ability to
converse in an additional language would be an added advantage)
4. A result-oriented person who is able to work under pressure to achieve targets set.
5. A serious and committed individual who understands the job and industry.
6. Exhibit strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
7. Those with experience in a similar industry are encouraged to apply, however those without experience
are welcome to do the same as comprehensive training will be provided.
WHY JOIN US?
1. We have been in the business of debt recovery since year 2003 and have established a nationwide debt
recovery network with branches throughout Malaysia.
2. We offer an attractive remuneration package comprising of competitive base salary of minimum RM
1,500.00 to RM 1,800.00 per month, commission and other incentives. (Salary to commensurate with
3. We offer career advancement opportunities aimed at recognising performing staff.
4. We reward performing staff with annual increment and overseas trips.
5. We organize and support weekly sport activities such as futsal and badminton in order to promote a
healthy lifestyle among our employees.
6. We emphasize on workplace camaraderie in order to bring about the desired productivity and lasting
friendship among our employees.
7. As part of Corporate Social Responsibility, we provide financial assistance and moral support to
employees who are in need.
8. We provide insurance coverage to employees to relieve their financial burden in the event of bodily
injuries and disabilities.
9. Strategic location of our office which is centrally located in Kuala Lumpur, easily accessible and with lots
of amenities. (5-min walking distance from LRT (Masjid Jamek/Bandaraya Stations) and KTM (Bank
If you have what it takes and ready to embark on an exciting yet challenging career as Credit Recovery Officer, please attend a walk-in interview session with your formal attire, updated resume and original certificates at:
CCR Networks Sdn Bhd
Suite 9.01, 9th floor,
Semua House, Jalan Bunus 6,
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport None
Experience Level Any
Minimum Education Required Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
Location Kuala Lumpur